Monday, January 23, 2006

This guy wants nukes?

Ahmnadinejad the Iranian, who wants nukes was reported to have said this.



'On the last day when I was speaking, one of our group told me that when I started to say 'Bismillah Muhammad', he saw a green light come from around me, and I was placed inside this aura,' he says. 'I felt it myself. I felt that the atmosphere suddenly changed, and for those 27 or 28 minutes, all the leaders of the world did not blink. When I say they didn't move an eyelid, I'm not exaggerating. They were looking as if a hand was holding them there, and had just opened their eyes - Alhamdulillah!'



If the leaders of the free world have any sense, the only green glow this guy will see around himself is the one imparted by radioactive fallout. How can anyone think a guy like this should get nukes?

No comments: